Photo Booth FAQ
We say the booth can comfortably fit 4-6 people, but that doesn’t mean we haven’t seen 10+ squeeze in.
Yes, we have a variety of props. including hats, sunglasses, stick mustaches and lips and our extremely popular prop signs! Our prop selection changes all the time so be sure to request your desired props.
Of course! We have a wide variety of props to choose from, but if you want more personalized props, you are more than welcome to add them to ours. Some suggestions are personalized props for the event, theme specific props or inside jokes.
Of course they do! Your guests get a keepsake seconds after the session is completed!
Yes, the booth is designed to be simple and easy. On screen instructions guide guests through the process and our attendant is always there to answer any questions.
The Standard, The Deluxe, and The Premium packages all include an online web gallery for you and your guests to view photos after the event. The gallery can also be password protected so only your guests can see their photos!
Yes, the guest can select either color or black & white before starting each session.
Yes, all photo strips are event specific. Some packages include basic customization (colors and text) and other packages include a completely custom designed strip.
The amount of sessions we are able to take in an hour has many factors. The average hour will range from 15-25 sessions. It depends on how long each guest takes in the booth, how long the line is, and the amount of pictures being taken.
It takes less than an hour to set up the photo booth, but we usually arrive 1 to 1.5 hours prior to the start time to allow plenty of time to set up.
We may be slightly biased…but we love our photo booth. Our photo booth is sleek and elegant, uses top of the line equipment, and can be used both as an enclosed booth and open style. This gives us the opportunity to provide exceptional service and provide you with exactly what you want. We also pride ourselves on being personable and easy to work with. Prices are straight forward and there are no hidden fees. The price we quote you is the price you will pay.
We service all types of events from weddings to school dances. Here is a list of some events we provide service for:
- School Dances
- Sweet Sixteens
- Corporate Events
- Holiday Parties
Yes, an attendant will maintain the booth throughout the event and assist guests.
No, there is no limit on how many times you or your guests can use the photo booth during the rental period
The earlier you can reserve a booth the better. We book some events a year or more in advance, so don’t delay.
Every single photo booth rental includes delivery, setup, and breakdown.
We will need approximately a 10×10 space to set up the booth plus space for a prop table and any line that may form. We will also need access to an electrical outlet.
We suggest the booth being close to the action so more people can benefit from all it has to offer. We can work with you and your venue to determine the best location.
There are many reasons to rent a photo booth for your next event. Our top 5 reasons are:
- Everyone Gets Involved: Young or old, everyone enjoys a photo booth. Whether they love dancing all night, chatting with old friends and distant relatives, or prefer to observe all night, every guest will love the photo booth.
- Get the Fun Started: Sometimes it is tough to break the ice. A photo booth is a great way for guests to get in the party mood, all from the privacy of our photo booth.
- Fun Family/Friend Photos: Photo booths create fun photos. Instead of all your photos being perfectly crafted by a photographer, we capture your guests having fun and letting loose.
- Keepsakes and Favors: Your guests will leave with a favor; your event information, logo, or info on each photo strip, a constant reminder of how awesome your event was. Want a keepsake for you? Our scrapbook option is a perfect memory, with all of your photos in one place.
- Let Loose and Get Goofy: Weddings can be somewhat serious; after all it’s a special day. A photo booth will allow you and your guests let loose and have a little goofy fun.
We have discounted rates available for events on Monday-Wednesday and some last minute bookings. The best way to figure out an exact price is to contact us.
A $200 non refundable retainer is required to reserve your date.
We accept all major credit cards, checks, and cash.
Fill out the form here to reserve a photo booth for your event! If you would prefer to speak with us directly, please call 774.573.0617 or email firstname.lastname@example.org