There are many reasons to have a photo booth at your wedding reception. Some may seem obvious, while others may be something you would never think of. So here is a list of our top 5 reasons to have a photo booth at your wedding.
- Everyone Gets Involved: Young or old, everyone enjoys a photo booth. Whether they love dancing all night, chatting with old friends and distant relatives, or prefer to observe from a distance, every guest will love the photo booth. Although everyone can enjoy the photo booth, I want to focus on the guests that may not be the type to dance all night. Every wedding has these guests. They could be older groups of people that prefer not to dance or the shy guests that don’t want to be seen dancing. These are the guests that can really benefit from a photo booth. They can have fun behind the curtains of our photo booths. Photo booths will help them enjoy the evening, just as much as the guests who rocked the dance floor all night!
- Get the Fun Started: Sometimes it is tough to break the ice. A photo booth is a great way for guests to get in the party mood, all from the privacy of our photo booth. That first hour after the cocktail hour, dinner, dances, toasts, and any other formalities can be an interesting time. People haven’t quite let loose on the dance floor and some guests may still be finishing up eating. A photo booth thrives during this hour. Groups of your guests can come and enjoy the photo booth, while they wait for the dancing to really get going.
- Fun Family/Friend Photos: Photo booths create fun photos. Instead of all your photos being perfectly crafted by a photographer, we capture your guests having fun and letting loose. Those perfectly crafted photos definitely have their place and are a necessity at your wedding, but a photo booth captures the other side of you and your guests. Photo props and signs create fun photos and inspire silly faces.
- Keepsakes and Favors: Your guests will leave with a favor; your names and wedding date on each photo strip, a constant reminder of how awesome your wedding was. Want a keepsake for you? Our scrapbook option is a perfect memory, with all of your photos in one place.
- Let Loose and Get Goofy: Weddings can be somewhat serious; after all it’s a special day. A photo booth will allow you and your guests let loose and have a little goofy fun.
These are our top 5 reasons to have a photo booth at your wedding. There are many other reasons that we didn’t include on this post. Want to learn more about our photo booth options, pricing or any other details. Start at our package and pricing page or just contact us directly. We’re here to help you make your wedding perfect.